CoSPEC is packed with features like the new CAD / BIM / PDMS / Submittal catalog which offer the ability to select and view Eaton products in 2D and 3D. Then, with a couple of clicks, just as easily download design content in one of nearly 100 different CAD, BIM, PDMS, and graphics formats. As an added feature, proprietary file format outputs are native to the chosen software, which eliminates translation errors and speeds the integration of the content into your project.
With CoSPEC, you can:
- Select – Pick products you need to download to the unit level
- View – View your chosen product in 2D or 3D
- Download – Outputs in CAD, BIM, PDMS, PDF, or graphics output for use on your project.
View All Available Resources HERE
RectorSeal is proud to introduce the new Cast-In-Place Device firestop for through floor penetrations. It provides through penetration firestop protection for both plastic or metal pipe and all types of cabling. Available for pre-order sales contact Ashlyn for pricing. Early September Shipment.
RECOMMENDED FOR • Combustible plastic/metal pipe, power & telephone cable floor penetrations in multi-floor construction. • Installs using both temporary wood or metal forms.
Features & Benefits
- The top cap provides protection during concrete installation
- Measurements provide accuracy of concrete depth
- Alignment connectors allow multiple penetration placements
- Available in 2, 3, 4, 6-inch sizes and 4-inch height extensions
The Original Exothermic Welding System
When you ask for Cadweld, do you get the real thing? Many claim to be Cadweld, but we invented it, and it has been installed more than 100 million times.
It’s proven, trusted and the only TRUE Cadweld.
Learn more about the nVent ERICO Cadweld Plus exothermic welding system and enter to win a Cadweld hat! CLICK HERE