The KwikSplice™ system is a light-weight, yet durable cable management system that is rated for NEMA 12A and 12B load classes. Eaton revolutionizes the cable management installation process with the new B-Line series KwikSplice cable tray system focused on the commercial, light industrial, data centers, healthcare, education, and government markets. The system features a patent pending splice retention groove I-beam side rail which allows installers to easily guide and snap the splice plate into position. With just two bolts, the installer can secure the connection, and still maintain structural integrity easy side panel removal that allows installers to create a horizontal bend, horizontal tee, or horizontal cross.
- Light-weight aluminum construction
- Patent pending I-beam splice retention groove to secure splice connection
- Splice maintains structural integrity and electrical grounding
- Rated for NEMA 12A and NEMA 12B (CSA class C-3m and D-3m) load classes
- Full line of labor saving accessories and fittings
- Standardized ¼” hardware
To learn more and to see the video, visit www.cooperbline.com/kwiksplice.